Who are the members of the Clean Energy Business Council?
- Businesses who share our commitment to leading the advanced energy transformation
- Renewable energy industry leaders
- Energy efficiency industry leaders
- Community groups and nonprofits
- Local governments and policymakers
- Researchers and educational institution
Meet our Founding Members – Polsinelli, Nest, Clean Line Energy Partners, FirstFuel, United Wind, OPower, United States Army
What are the benefits of membership?
- Shared platform for action
- Case for business sustainability amplified
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with clean energy companies and leaders
- Discounted trainings and conference registrations, webinars, Lunch-and-Learns,
- Forum to better understand and discuss complex energy issues
- Opportunity to influence effective energy efficiency and renewable energy policies
- Access to Climate + Energy Project staff for expert regulatory advice, policy information, technical support and Take Charge Challenge
- Acknowledgement on the CEBC website,
- Visibility in event and media opportunities we secure on behalf of our members
What are the responsibilities of membership?
The Climate + Energy Project looks to our Council Members for leadership, council, and on-the-ground connections. Members are encouraged to participate in council committees and to attend networking events, group calls, and policy briefings. However, we do not mandate the specific involvement of any company in a particular activity or event. Member companies are free to choose those meetings, briefings, engagements and initiatives that best suit their needs and political preferences.
What are the membership dues?
Annual membership dues are charged on a sliding scale, based on the type of organization and number of employees. Please contact Olga at 479.899.7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.